BSHRM's Classic Cocktails and Connections
Thursday, October 23, 2014
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
The Wine Loft
2201 1st Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
Connect with HR professionals and enjoy this free BSHRM mixer to network and enjoy the evening as the city prepares for the Magic City Classic weekend.
October 14 - 15, 2014
1 Robert Smith Drive, Homewood, AL 35209
8:00 am - 2:45 pm
- Enjoy a fun and educational conference at one of Birmingham's premier venues
- View our agenda for a list of informative & interesting topics to be presented by our distinguished speakers
- Earn a variety of HR re-certification hours
- Network with other professionals
HR professionals can earn re-certification hours while enjoying the most in-depth educational Human Resources Management training available in the South. Make plans to join your colleagues in Birmingham for a HRM networking celebration. Click here for more information on how to sponsor or exhibit. Click here to see the full program agenda.
Approved: 11 General HRCI Credits
Click here to register: http://training.ua.edu/hrm/
BSHRM launches "Homecoming" Membership Drive
BSHRM recently launched a membership drive to bring members and new members "home" as members of Birmingham's largest association and network of human resources professionals.
Click here to learn more about the membership drive, including prizes YOU might be eligible for!
November Chapter Luncheon: "Leveraging A Diverse Workforce"
Dr. Taira Koybaev, Founder and CEO, Go Global Fast, LLC
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
11:00 am | Registration and Networking
11:30 am - 1:00 pm| Lunch and Program
$25 for Members | $30 for Non-Members
*Pending 1 General HRCI Credit
Globalization means a new and future of diversity, equity and inclusion challenges. Instead of just "dealing" with diversity, make it work for you and your organization. Participants will learn:
- Which cultural matrix you come from and if it is compatible with the one you work in
- To understand the cultural matrix of those around you
- How to create cultural synergy in your organization combining the best of the cultures