Title: Human Resources Manager
Company: The Club, Inc.
The Club is searching for an experienced HR Manager who will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise. The perfect candidate will assist in providing a wide range of Payroll and HR support. This person will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on recruitment, terminations, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management. This person will be responsible for payroll, benefits and other HR duties as assigned.
Maintain complete knowledge of all The Club policies and procedures regarding employment and employee benefits.
Maintain positive employee relations at all times
Manage the recruitment and on boarding process of new employees
Perform all payroll and benefit programs for weekly payroll of 150 employees
Maintain Employee Handbook
Develop and coordinate employee training programs
Knowledge of HR laws, FMLA, and disability
Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
5+ years experience with payroll and benefits preferred
PHR or SPHR certification preferred but not necessary
Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
Response Instruction: To apply for this position email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.theclubinc.org
Title: Human Resource Generalist
Company: The Home Depot Supply Chain
POSITION PURPOSE Execute HR plans and programs to ensure most effective utilization of HR in assigned location. Interpret company HR policies and procedures, laws and regulations. May perform duties in any of the following functional areas of HR, EEO/AAP, Staffing, Compensation/Benefits, Training, Organizational Development, and Employee Relations. May perform project work as necessary.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Resolve general Associate Relations issues. Conduct employee relations investigations and fact finding. Administer Company’s correction action process in partnership with DC HR Manager
• Identify breaches of culture/values that impact the work environment
• Assist with unemployment claims information and unemployment hearings
• Analyze HR reports, identify opportunities/trends, propose action plans
• Assist line management with HRIS program related training and transaction support.
• Supports training initiatives and assists HRM in delivering training
• Assist in the selection of Leadership positions
• Assist in the communication and enrollment process of employee benefits programs
• Interpret and provide guidance on corporate policy
NATURE AND SCOPE
• Typically reports to Human Resources Manager
• No direct responsibility for supervising others.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
• Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
• Must be eighteen years of age
• Must pass the Drug Test
• Must pass the Background Check
• Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable EDUCATION REQUIRED The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job. YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 2
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
• Experience in responding to third party litigation and unemployment claims
• Experience in administering compensation programs
• Experience in administering a company's corrective action process
• Experience in delivering formal class room training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
• Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office programs.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Knowledge of principles, procedures, and employment laws and regulations.
• Skilled at conflict resolution
• Uses systematic approaches
Response Instruction: Email resume to email@example.com
Title: Senior Human Resources Generalist
Company: University of Montevallo
The purpose of this position is to apply expertise in the performance of duties in varies areas of human resources with specific focus on AA/EEO, job description development, classification and compensation, performance evaluations, salary administration, and the development and maintenance of related data, programs, policies, and procedures.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Implement and maintain equal employment opportunity and affirmative action plans and programs, including training and the maintenance and delivery of required data and reports.
2. Develop legally sound and equitable job descriptions in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act, accurately compare and classify all new and vacant staff level positions in accordance with the University’s compensation policy. Ensure current job description information is maintained in job description library software.
3. Update and maintain staff pay grade and salary data to ensure current data is available for compensation reports.
4. Coordinate all aspects of the staff performance appraisal process and provide on-going training and support to employees, supervisors, VPs and Department Chairs.
5. Assist with the annual salary administration process for faculty and staff to include report preparation, CUPA/OES salary comparisons, Banner updates and salary change notifications to faculty and staff.
6. Conduct position audits, perform research and analyze data on assigned projects.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Human Resources and the laws that govern all facets of the employment process, specifically, EEO/AA, and FLSA.
- Excellent MS Excel, MS Word, and Data Base skills.
- Proficient with HRIS software.
- Ability to reason critically and proactively.
- Strong ethical values and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to recognize and protect confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interpret, apply, and enforce University policies and Federal and State laws.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with demanding time frames.
Education and Experience:
Associate’s degree and/or sufficient autonomous experience in affirmative action/equal opportunity, job description development, class and comp, performance evaluation, salary administration, and demonstrated knowledge of employment law and various facets of human resources management. Three years in the field of human resource management, with experience in EEO/AA required and class and comp required.
Response Instruction: To apply visit http://jobs.montevallo.edu/postings/2061