Title: Human Resource Manager
Company: Mueller Company - Albertville, AL Operations
Mueller Company (Mueller Co.), the nation's leading manufacturer of flow control devices for the water and gas distribution industries, has an opening in our Albertville, Alabama manufacturing plant for a Human Resource Manager.
The Albertville Operations manufacturers the world’s most recognizable fire hydrants with other three million fire hydrants produced over the past 36+ years. The facility employees approximately 450 hourly and salaried associates with hourly production employees represented by the GMP union.
The HR Manager is a key member of the Location Leadership team. This person will be responsible for all aspects of HR management for one of Mueller Co’s largest facilities. He/She will also be a participant on the location Steering Committee that drives the Strategic Development and planning processes for the location in support of all Operations Excellence initiatives. The position will have a dual reporting responsibility to the Albertville Operations Plant Manager and the Mueller Co. HR Director. Additionally, this person will provide supervisory oversight to the local HR Team, including an HR Generalist and Employee Relations Specialist.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and AA/EEO compliance.
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplish special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide direct supervision, guidance, and mentoring to HR Generalist and Employee Relations Specialist
- Ensure the safety of the company’s most valuable asset, its employees, through HR support of EHS initiatives and programs designed to reduce or eliminate risk, hazards, and unsafe behaviors. (Safety has its own separate oversight and reports to the Plant Manager.)
- Support local operational and HR initiatives by driving and tracking HR metrics (i.e., absenteeism, grievance, discipline, etc.)
- Manage talent review; drive all talent and succession planning activities.
- Administration of all talent management activities.
- Participate in contract negotiations.
- Drive and support Employee Engagement Survey action items.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related HR-discipline
- 5 years of related HR generalist experience, with 2+ years in labor relations
- HR experience in a manufacturing plant environment
- Strong Microsoft Office and HRIS skills
- Basic understanding and experience in the application of Six Sigma or Lean Tools.
- A consistent track record for executing performance objectives and delivering results with minimal supervision
- Master’s degree in Business or related HR-discipline
- 7+ years of HR generalist experience with increased levels of HR responsibility
- 3+ years in a Leadership role, preferably in HR environment.
- HR experience with both hourly and salaried employees
- PHR or SPHR certification
Relocation assistance may be offered for this position.
Individuals interested in this position should apply for this position through the website in which this opportunity is being viewed or apply directly at the Mueller Water Products’ career portal. (https://mwpcareers.silkroad.com/) All resumes will be collected through the Mueller Water Products’ Silk Road (Open Hire) online recruiting platform. Resumes mailed, faxed, or emailed will not be reviewed. Mueller Company will contact desired applicants to proceed in the hiring process. Please do not contact Mueller regarding the status of your application.
Mueller Company offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Current benefit offerings include: medical and dental insurance, 401K plan with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan program, short-term and long-term disability benefits, vacation, tuition reimbursement program, company-provided life insurance, supplemental insurance at group rates, and much more.
Mueller Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: HR Training & Communications Specialist (**Seeking Experienced Trainer)
Company: Infinity Insurance Company
The Training & Communications Specialist will perform human resources activities to support corporate training and communications initiatives in accordance with established Human Resources procedures, training and communications best practices, and policy and applicable state and federal legislation. This position will require 40% travel.
At Infinity, you will be a part of an established, innovative and industry-leading organization. We are committed to our employees by providing a competitive compensation and benefits package. You will find Infinity to be a rewarding place to develop your career.
Here’s is some of what we have to offer for you to join our team:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Short and long term disability
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid time off account
• Paid holidays
• Profit sharing
• Employee Discount Programs
• Employee tuition assistance
• Flexible work schedules
• Business Casual Attire
1. B.S. in Human Resources Management or related field.
2. Five years’ experience in a professional role that yields knowledge of current professional training techniques and HR.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
4. Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team. Experience traveling in support of remote locations, preferred.
5. Excellent listening, verbal, written and presentation skills.
6. Demonstrates commitment to superior customer experiences with a service-oriented attitude.
Special Demands and Working Conditions:
Overnight travel required.
To apply for this position go to the following linkhttps://www5.apply2jobs.com/InfinityInsurance/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=5976&CurrentPage=1 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Benefits Specialist
Company: McWane, Inc.
Location: Birmingham, AL
Supervisor’s Title: Director, Compensation and Benefits
The benefits specialist is responsible for assisting the Director, Compensation and Benefits in directing and planning the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and HSA/HRA plans). The benefits specialist also provides excellent customer service and assists in investigating new benefits programs, improves existing programs, and monitors benefits administration as well aids in the designing of team member benefits plans and provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefits programs.
1. Assist the Director, Compensation and Benefits in developing team member benefit procedures.
2. Overseeing the maintenance of team member benefits records through our on-line benefit system.
3.Coordinate training of team members in the understanding and utilization of team member benefits information.
4.Planning, organizing and directing the activities related to group health, group life, dental, vision, flexible spending, and wellness programs.
5. Preparing deduction/contribution reports on an annual basis for payroll.
6. Reviewing and assuring compliance with Federal and State Statutes as it effects team member benefits.
7. Assigning priorities and deadlines as it relates to benefit projects throughout all facilities.
8. Preparing special reports and records.
9. Coordinating work flow and procedures between Corporate Benefits and other departments.
10. Acting as liaison between Corporate Benefits and other facilities across the U.S.
11. Developing and maintaining a system of procedures to administer team member benefits program.
12. Assisting in the acquisition of medical, dental, vision insurance coverage and flexible benefit programs as required.
13. Acting as a liaison between all benefit vendor representatives and our team members.
14. Preparing and developing communication and educational materials regarding the benefits package for all insured team members.
15. Review and monitoring performance agreements with the flexible benefit plan administrator and participating as the client performance team member.
16. Monitoring and reviewing performance agreements with all medical plan providers.
17. Overseeing the reconciliation of health plan monthly eligibility reports.
18. Overseeing the reconciliation of premium reports from medical and flexible plan companies.
19. Assisting in the development of computer programs pertaining to team member benefits.
20. Performing other duties as assigned.
Minimal travel on as needed basis to sites across the United States.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Human Resources or related field.
2. Minimum five years’ progressive experience in team member benefits procedures, preferably in a manufacturing organization.
3. Extensive knowledge of ACA, COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA and insurance practices.
4. Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
5. Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
6.Thorough knowledge of office practices and team member benefit procedures working in a hierarchical structured environment.
7. Excellent command of Microsoft products, including word, excel and PowerPoint
8. Experience working in an open office environment.
9. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
10. Remain current on changing Federal and State regulations and legislation that may affect team member benefits.
11. Ability to problem solve by identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and is able to handle escalated issues coming to a positive resolution for the company and our clients.
12. General knowledge of compensation practices, principles, concepts and standards highly desirable, including experience with job evaluations, job descriptions salary structures and market pricing.
High energy level, and flexible
Strong administrative skills
Resourceful and well organized
Highly “customer centric” personality while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
Response Instruction: Qualified candidates should apply at www.McWane.com
McWane is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices. McWane will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or service member status, marital status, citizenship status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Title: Assistant Director, Human Resources
Company: University of Montevallo
The purpose of this position is to serve as the senior level staff member responsible for assisting the Human Resource Director in the operations of HR. The Assistant Director works closely with the Director of Human Resources to develop and implement policies and programs to ensure the highest quality of service. The Assistant Director will provide leadership in critical areas of Human Resource Management including, but not limited to, compliance, benefits administration, salary administration, and performance management. The Assistant Director serves as the University’s Benefits Manager and is responsible for administering all lines of group insurance, retirement programs, wellness programs, COBRA and FMLA.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES RELATING TO HUMAN RESOURCES OPERATIONS:
1. Collaborate with campus constituents regarding compensation issues including job evaluation, Fair Labor Standards Act compliance, equity reviews and job reclassification. Accurately compare and classify all new and vacant staff level positions in accordance with the University’s compensation policy.
2. Perform annual salary administration process for faculty and staff to include report preparation, CUPA/OES salary comparisons, Banner updates and salary change notifications to faculty and staff.
3. Administer the staff performance appraisal process and provide on-going training and support to employees, supervisors, VPs and Department Chairs.
4. Oversee On-The-Job Injury program; including processing claims with the State of Alabama Board of Adjustment or third party vendor.
5. Conduct research and analyze data on assigned projects.
6. Assist with preparation and delivery of training and development.
7. Assist in preparing and monitoring departmental budget and unit plans as required.
8. Explore and recommend changes in technology which will enhance HR’s ability to be an effective consultant and strategic partner.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES RELATING TO BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION:
9. Identify, evaluate, and recommend employee benefit options to the University’s Administration; procure selected benefits as directed by Administration; assess trends and developments in benefits offered by similar institutions to maintain competitiveness in attracting employee talent.
10. Manage all aspects of the University’s insurance benefits (medical, dental, life, LTD, and optional insurance), retirement benefits (401(a), 403 (b), and 457) and Section 125 plan; communicate benefit plans and options to employees and oversee enrollment procedures.
11. Administer FMLA requests and provide counseling to employees and managers regarding FMLA and Medical Leaves of Absence.
12. Coordinate Sick Leave Bank benefit including – semiannual enrollment periods, donations, and maintaining the ledger of donations and disbursements into and from the Sick Leave Bank.
13. Pursue innovative ideas for wellness programs; develop and oversee administration of such programs.
14. Maintain Banner databases and create and maintain tables to ensure accurate administration of pay, leave and other benefits, and reporting criteria.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or experience sufficient to demonstrate understanding of employment law and mastery of all facets of human resources administration. Three-to-five years of progressively increased autonomous responsibility in the field of human resource management.
Salary Range: $53,456 - $73,228 plus a competitive benefit package.
Response Instruction: To apply for this position visit https://jobs.montevallo.edu
UM is an EO employer
HR Manager, S&TS Business Partner
Auto req ID:
HR Business Partner
Required Security Clearance:
US Citizenship required:
Regular or Temporary:
BAE Systems, Anniston, AL facility is looking for an experience HR Business Partner. The ideal candidate Implements Human Resources policies as a generalist, partnering with business operations to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives and resolves HR issues. Responsible for and/or serves as a HR liaison for most of the following areas: succession planning, talent management, labor relations, employment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, EEO, and/or training and development.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
Required education: Bachelor Degree plus 8 years of relevant experience or 6 additional years’ experience in lieu of degree (14 years relevant experience required in lieu of degree).
Preferred Skills and Education:
Masters in HR/Labor Relations;
Knowledge of SCA contracts and International Human Resources Business Partnering experience highly desirable.
Experience with Labor Relations and union negotiations
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services Posting:
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. With headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, this Platform and Services Group of BAE Systems employs nearly 11,000 professionals at more than 30 locations worldwide. Platform and Services is a global leader in the design, development, production, and service support of armored combat vehicles, major and minor caliber naval guns and missile launchers, canisters, artillery systems, and intelligent munitions. People are the greatest asset in any Company.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
ATNHRS_L Anniston HR
130_BAE Systems Land&Armaments LP
Title: Human Resources Generalist
Company: A full-service regional bank headquartered in Birmingham, AL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing a variety of HR functions, such as benefits administration, HRIS maintenance and employee communications. This position acts as a liaison between employees and various service providers to resolve issues related to insurance, benefit enrollment, payroll deductions and billing and ensures effective overall utilization of plans.
The incumbent will:
- Administer health and welfare plans including enrollments, changes and terminations
- Administer open enrollment to ensure appropriate follow-up with employees regarding any discrepancies, accuracy and input of all employee elections
- Administer FMLA/COBRA requests, tracking and all related reporting
- Reconcile benefit statements and process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deduction in payroll
- Maintain all periodic benefit compliance communications, posting and mailings
- Prepare and present employee separation notices and related documentation
- Administer internal training system
- Respond to employee requests and questions
- Review payroll data for accuracy, employee record changes and management approval/authorization
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality; tabulate and post data in employee personnel files and HRIS system; and set up and maintain a variety of central files
- Administer company policies, practices and procedures
- Assist or prepare correspondence, schedule meetings, regular filing of employee records and other HR related documentation, fax documents and perform other clerical functions
- Pull prepared reports on a monthly basis; ad-hoc reporting upon request
- Provide a high level of customer service and maintain a positive working relationship to promote a positive service experience for employees and vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned
Note: Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable otherwise qualified associates/applicants with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred
- Four (4) or more years of related experience required
- Knowledge of human resources, labor laws, related federal and state laws and regulations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HR and payroll software or similar software package
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, as demonstrated in previous position meeting multiple objectives and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with officers and employees on matters of a confidential or sensitive nature
- Experience interacting with employees to research and resolve issues and following up as necessary
- Attention to detail, as demonstrated in previous experience preparing data and checking for accuracy prior to submission
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
The physical requirements and environmental conditions of this position consist primarily of:
- Sustained standing and sitting
- Frequent use of PC, including typing or sustained attention to monitor
- Occasional lifting of basic office files or equipment up to 20 lbs
- Normal office environment with comfortable internal temperatures and low level noise
COMPETENCIES – HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Note: The following competencies have been identified as critical for the satisfactory performance of the duties of this position. Competencies are helpful in reviewing incumbent performance and acknowledging proficiency or identifying opportunities for further development. Competencies are also instructive in evaluating candidates who may be under consideration for the position.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving Ability - Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for service and assistance
- Planning – Uses time efficiently; prioritizes and plans work activities
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; makes timely decisions
Response Instruction: Email resume to email@example.com
Title: Human Resources Administration Manager
Company: Piggly Wiggly Alabama Distributing Company
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
Running reports out of HRIS system including payroll reports, demographic reports, benefit enrollment reports, 401(k) audit reporting, EEO-1 reporting and compliance, etc. Also is responsible for inputting all new hire information, I-9 information, benefit information, and terminations. Enrolls new hires into benefit websites as well as 401(k) websites. Keeps track of compliance and updated forms for tax forms, I-9 forms, internal policies and forms (updated annually) etc. Responsible for keeping track of changing employment laws with HR, WC, and OSHA compliance and ensures that the company is in compliance. Writes and revises policies, handbooks, etc. Writes and keeps track of all disciplines for the workforce. Compiles monthly birthday/anniversary files. Handles all unemployment claims, handles some FMLA requests. Reads and analyzes summary plan documents to ensure compliance and corrects errors that are found. Works closely with TPA on these issues. Serves as right-hand/back up for the HR Director and from time to time to discipline, counsel, and terminate employees. Responsible for investigating employee complaints and issuing advise to company on how to proceed.
The successful candidate must be very knowledgeable in excel and other Microsoft Word software, must be extremely knowledgeable in employment laws, OSHA, WC, and DOT knowledge would be a plus. This person must be very well organized, efficient, and able to work well under pressure. This job is a heavy administrative job.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or HR is required and experience in the HR field of 6-8 years is a requirement. A master’s degree or law degree would be a plus! PHR / SPHR preferred. 65K
Response Instruction: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Director of Human Resources
Company: Charter Communications
Job Code: 015H
Responsible for implementing and managing human resources policies and programs in the areas of recruitment, employment, employee relations, and equal opportunity employment in compliance with government regulations and company goals. Partner with Leadership to support and implement effective short and long term strategies to attain organizational objectives. Combines HR mastery and Industry knowledge to appropriately evaluate and resolve complex HR issues within a fast paced and changing business environment. Manage a large and geographically dispersed employee base.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
-Oversee all aspects of employee relations; ensure Company policies are administered fairly and consistently. Provide consultative support to managers and supervisors
-Ensure legal compliance with all applicable local state and federal employment laws, including but not limited to FLSA, FMLA and ADAAA to minimize risk/exposure to the company
-Provide guidance to ensure the integrity of the performance management program and the development of employees
-Partner with respective client group in order to understand the business challenges and to ensure effective and timely HR support
-Manage organizational change
-Oversee recruiting and staffing process ensuring compliance with EEO, FCC and Affirmative Action; design and implement employee retention strategies
-Oversee timely and accurate payroll processing and commission reporting
-Conduct employee investigations and oversee all escalated employee issues, including ethics point reports.
-Establish local procedures to ensure compliance with Company and regulatory agency requirements
-Hire, train and manage performance and development of direct reports
-Oversee Human Resources communications
-Participate in enterprise wide taskforce initiatives
-Monitor processes and ensure accurate maintenance of employee files and HRIS database
-Review and oversee unemployment and workers compensation claims
-Possess comprehensive knowledge of employee benefit programs, and oversee annual enrollment
-Participate in budget planning and manage departmental expenses
-Manage Labor Relations Programs, coordinate and participate in Labor Relations Negotiations as needed
-Support Merger and Acquisition activity working closely with the Corporate Shared Services Team
-Perform other duties as required
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge:
-Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
-Ability to communicate effectively with executive management and company personnel
-Ability to effectively delegate and develop team members
-Ability to effectively plan/manage/lead projects
-Ability to supervise the work of others
-Ability to mentor, develop and motivate team members to the success of the department and business
-Ability to deal with the public in a professional manner
-Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
-Ability to analyze and interpret data in order to build a business case
-Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
-Strong PC skills and MS Office skills
-Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
-Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
-Ability to work independently
-Strong Business Acumen
-Demonstrated negotiating skills
-Advanced knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and procedures
-Advanced knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies
-Advanced knowledge of wage and hour laws
-Advanced project management skills
-Strong communication skills including public speaking
-Advanced knowledge of staffing and employment practices
-Advanced knowledge of employee relation's procedures and applicable law
-Advanced Knowledge of broadband services industry/subscription based business model
-Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or organizational behavior or related field, Master’s Degree Preferred
-Certifications for Human Resource Professionals (PHR, SPHR) preferred
Related Work Experience
5-7 years Human Resource Generalist experience in a multi-location environment
3 plus years management experience
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Charter is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.
Response Instruction: www.charter.com/careers
Title: Human Resources Representative
Company: American Family Care
Job Summary: Provide generalist support for assigned groups in the areas of Staffing, Employee Relations, Communication, Health & Safety and Compliance. Serve as general resource for managers and employees in these areas. Assist with the administration of all Human Resources policies, procedures and practices. Prepare reports and provide other support as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide staffing support in the areas of job posting, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and on-boarding.
Assist managers in employee relations matters such as coaching and counseling, formal corrective actions, performance improvement planning, and terminations.
Manage unemployment claims with goal of minimizing unemployment claims.
Assist managers and Human Resources in talent management processes including annual salary reviews.
Maintain and ensure accuracy of employee database and other employment records.
Develop and modify policies and procedures
Aid employees and managers with HR policy & procedure and employee issues.
Prepare and maintain reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other electronic documents and develop and maintain filing systems.
Assist in the development, maintenance, and delivery of orientation programs, employee communications, and management development.
Support employee relations and recognition programs such as Employee Appreciation Week, company functions, and service awards.
Conduct exit interviews and prepare reports.
Assist with presentations and facilitate employee training on HR related topics.
Regular attendance to ensure efficient operations
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Provide backup as needed for all department duties.
Other projects, duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Strong PC skills, including proficiency with MS Office to include Excel and PowerPoint required. Organizational skills, communication skills, and presentation skills are essential. Must be able to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and timeliness, while maintaining positive customer service behaviors.
Education and Experience
BS degree in Human Resources or related field and 0-2 years of Human Resources experience or equivalent experience to include staffing, policies and procedures, and employee relations.
Physical Demands/Work Environment (optional)
Sitting and keyboarding for extended periods of time. High attention to detail and ability to focus. Moderate noise level.
Response Instruction: Please apply online at https://apply.hrmdirect.com/resumedirect/ApplyOnline/Apply.aspx?req_id=enc-16.6108151645916108&source=390608-CS-5066
Title: Human Resources Coordinator - Full Time
Company: Buffalo Rock Company
Department: Corporate HR
Reports To: Corporate Human Resources Manager
Amount of Travel Time Required: 5%
Work Schedule: Mon, Wed, and Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM; Tues and Thurs 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM - Must be flexible
Provides all human resources (HR) functions and ensures consistency in policy communication and implementation as outlined in Buffalo Rock policies and procedures and applicable federal and state laws. Serves as a consultant to management and employee-partners on HR issues including but not limited to policy interpretation, benefits, compensation and training and development.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Required, Field of Study: Human Resources degree preferred or equivalent HR experience
Must be proficient in Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. SharePoint experience preferred.
Preferred: SHRM Assurance of Learning, PHR, SHRM-CP
Must have strong deductive reasoning skills, excellent oral and written communication skills and be details and task oriented in order to organize and prioritize multiple tasks. Requires knowledge of equipment /tools needed to fulfill the needs of the essential tasks.
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this position.
Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Reach Above Shoulder
Squat or Kneel
10 lbs or less
Over 100 lbs
12 lbs or less
Primarily inside with most working hours in an office environment. Periodic, scheduled hours in manufacturing plant/warehouse and plant HR office.
Response Instruction: Please apply online at www.buffalorock.com/careers