Professionals that meet our membership requirements will enjoy the following benefits:
- BSHRM offers a variety of events throughout the year geared to both the strategic and technical sides of HR management.
- Monthly chapter luncheons held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month with presentations on a broad range of HR issues.
- Workshops to provide in-depth information on topical, technical and strategic HR-related subjects.
- Legislative updates to keep you up-to-date on pending and enacted legislation and the impact on HR operations and management.
- Networking events that allow you to connect directly and personably with colleagues and others that will expand your HR network!
- BSHRM prepares you for certification and continuing education unites through specific programs that will not only help you maintain your certification, but also become a better HR professional!
- Spring and Fall Study Courses prepare you for PHR and SPHR certification.
- Scholarship opportunities
- Continuing education credits to assist in maintaining certification.
- BSHRM Online
Our online portals keep you connect to our chapter and it’s members 24 hours a day!
- Events calendar to keep you up-to-date on relevant HR events and activities in Central Alabama.
- Our membership directory is free, virtual and open to all dues-paying members of BSHRM.
- Job postings are available for employers and seekers alike in an accessible, easy to read format.
- Social Media. BSHRM is highly relevant to young and mature professionals that interact on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. BSHRM is very active on all of those platforms!
- A variety of volunteer activities are available on BSHRM’s committees and at events. This is an excellent opportunity to participate in BSHRM’s evolution and expand your network! Click here to learn more.
Sponsorships and Vendor Fairs
- Showcase your company’s products and services by sponsorship of a BSHRM-specific event or our newsletter. Contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.